In our sell-side services we represent Owners of privately held companies in selling their entire or one of their business unit/s. We manage their complete selling process, from accepting sell-side assignment to satisfactory closing of the transaction. Depending on the situations, we assist our clients by:
- Valuing the Business
- Positioning your company for sale
- Identifying potential (right) buyer
- Performing due diligence
- Preparing selling memorandum
- Finding potential buyers for the business
- Developing and implementing marketing strategy
- Communicating with potential buyers
- Getting and evaluating the offers
- Negotiating with the buyers
- Closing the transaction
Sell-Side – Selling a Private Business is Unique
- Typically Business Owners don’t want anyone to know they are even considering a sale, hence maintaining confidentiality is crucial.
- Sellers, Buyers or advisors really don’t know what a business is worth but all have an opinion.
- Only an acquirer with proper credentials will succeed in operating your business.
- Financial requirements and transaction structure will vary depending on the size, type of the business, and type of Buyer involved.
- Business value increases as Buyer’s perception of risk decreases.
- Motivation outclasses login in Business sale.
- Only right buyer will pay right price – Industry, Financial, Sophisticated or Strategic buyer – who is the right buyer?….
Confidentiality is our priority #1, when selling businesses
If you would like to discuss the sale of your company, please click the link below to contact us with your business information.